6. Bring snacks for tomorrow if it's your group's turn. TUESDAY: Group
7. Work on your TARGET SCORE & PLAN OF ACTION.
Now because vocabulary is the single biggest variable influencing standardized test scores, don't "hang up" or "X-out" until you do three more things:
1. Click through the MVP words here or on the links page. If you have time, piddle around a bit in the workbook.
2. When you are ready for bed, click here to check out VocabuTale A. Oh ,yes....We'll be providing you with nightly bedtime stories which you may copy and print out for contextual practice. Tonight's installment ,"THE AUDACIOUS AARDVARK," (yes, underlining indicates an HTML link)is brought to you by the Letter A.
3. Enter the PSAT MYSTERY MAN contest! (For more on this, check your school email. It's your MSISfirstname.lastname@example.org . If you don't remember your number or password, email Mrs. Shiv. We'll send it to you.)
We SAVORED every minute of the day and absolutely cannot wait to see you on the morrow!