Current Student Registration

Paw Print Clip  Current Student Registration Information



Along with the registration form, you will need to turn in proof of residency for the 20-21 school year from all current K and 1st grade students. A current utility bill (electricity, gas or water) is all that is required for students that are residing at the same address we have on file. If you have moved, we require an updated lease/dead and a current utility bill.

We have placed hard copies of the registration form in the front of our building. We have also placed them online. Please fill out these forms and either:

Option 1: scan a copy to our data clerk, Kelly Graham, at along with a copy of your proof of residency


Option 2: drop off the completed registration form along with a copy of your proof of residency in the locked bin outside of our school. The bin is labeled “Registration and Residency for Current K and 1st Grade Students.” This bin will be out front between 8:00 and 3:00 each day.


Current Student Registration Sheet