Return to Headlines

New Student Enrollment Procedure

New Students
The Parent of a student seeking to enroll will provide the District with the following items:
1. Mortgage document, filed homestead exemption, property deed, property tax notice, closing statement.
2. ORIGINAL apartment or home lease- all leases must be current, signed by the owner; and in the case of an apartment, the name of every occupant must be listed on the lease
3. Two current utility bills- electric, water, gas, land phone, cable TV, satellite TV, or internet service. Any document with a post office box as an address will not be accepted.  Other residency documentation approved by school administration.
In addition to the above, a utility disconnect notice from the previous address and proof of reconnect at the current address may be required.