Rosa Scott New Student Enrollment
We ask that you:
1. Call Rosa Scott at (601)605-0054 to schedule an appointment time to bring in completed documentation.
2. Bring your student to enrollment to complete the course selection process.
3. Stay home if you are sick or having any symptoms of COVID-19. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
Required Documents for New Student Enrollment:
- Transcript from prior school (high school only)
- Current report card from prior school
- Withdrawal form from prior school
- Completed enrollment packet- click here to download
- Mississippi Immunization Form 121 (original from your doctor’s office)
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Custody Papers (if parents are divorced or parent not listed on birth certificate)
- One of the following in the parent’s name:
- Mortgage Document
- Homestead Exemption
- Rental or Lease Agreement (all occupants must be listed on the agreement and agreement must be current)
- One bill in the parent’s name showing the street address and dated within the last 60 days:
We are here to assist you with any needs. Please feel free to contact us!
Rosa Scott: Ashley Ward