Mark of Excellence
2022 TALENT SHOW CONTESTANTS
1. Victoria Reed--dancing
2. Paisley Pickron--singing
3. Cohen Smith--lock-picking
4. Kellen Tucker--singing with guitar
5. Avery Kate Brenneman--singing with ukelele
6. Savanna Graham--singing
7. Lathan Haymon--comedy/ singing
8. Kylon Williams--singing
This information was also sent home in a blue packet Feb. 1 & 2.
All advanced choir members must be registered online with DragonFly to travel to District Choral Festival on February 17. Please register your child BY WEDNESDAY, FEB. 9. You can also use the app to register with your phone, so it should be a simple process!
1. Download the DragonFly MAX app from the App Store or Google Play.
2. Tap ‘Get Started’ and ‘Sign Up for Free’ then follow the prompts to create your Parent account with your own email address. Note: please do not create an account with your child’s name or contact information — you will get the chance to add your child soon!
3. Verify your account with the verification ID sent to your email address.
4. Tap ‘Connect to your school’ to select ‘Parent’ as your role and search for your child’s school. Our school code is 6AWCJN.
5. After selecting your child’s school, tap ‘Join’ to request access.
6. An administrator at your school will approve your request. Tap ‘Set up your children’ and follow the prompts to add your kid(s) and fill out their participation forms.
PREFER TO DO THIS ON YOUR COMPUTER? Visit dragonflymax.com and click ‘Log In/Sign Up’ to get started.
Remember that your child will also need an all-black, “dressy” outfit for festival day. Arms & legs must be covered in black (long sleeves & pants or if wearing a dress, wear panty hose). Tennis shoes, tall or loud heels, & open-toed shoes are not allowed. Hair must be out of eyes & behind shoulders (in a ponytail if long enough). Email a picture of the potential outfit if you have a question about it. If WHEN we advance to State Choral Festival, they will wear the outfit again.