• New Student Registration

    WHO CAN REGISTER? A child in the Madison Crossing school zone who will be at least five years old by September 1.

    WHERE DO I REGISTER? Madison Crossing Elementary Office

    WHEN CAN I REGISTER? Right now! The office is open during the school year 7:15 a.m.-3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. During the summer, the school's office hours are from 8:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m.

    All of the following items must be provided - Click here to print forms

    • Affidavit of property ownership (to be notarized upon return)

    • Warranty deed, lease agreement, or Homestead exemption papers

    • A current utility bill (electric, water, gas, land phone etc.)

    • Student’s social security card (optional)

    • Certified birth certificate (to order one, go to https://msdh.ms.gov/page/31,0,109,808.html)

    • Mississippi Immunization form 121

    • A supply fee of $35.00 

    • Child Services Survey

    • Home Language Survey

    Will you have a new kindergartner attending the next school year? Visit our Kindergarten Registration page!