E-mail address: email@example.com
School Phone Number: (601) 856-7121 (ext. 3765)
About the Teacher
- Academy of Engineering Director and Science Department Chair for MCHS
- Sponsor or co-sponsor for Jaguar Robotics, Science Olympiad, and Asian Culture Club
- 21 years teaching experience, 15 here at Madison Central
- National Board Certified
- Presidential Award for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching Awardee
- PLTW Engineering Master Teacher
- Masters of Arts in Science Education
- Bachelors of Science in Chemical Engineering
Welcome to 2022- 2023 School year! This year I will be teaching Principles of Engineering, Digital Electronics, Engineering Design and Development, and AP Chemistry.
If you want to observe your student's daily assignments, join us as an observer in Canvas. Canvas is our district's learning management system that allows teachers to post notes, assignments, announcements, discussions, etc. There are also grades posted in Canvas but the overall student average will be shown in Active Parent. There could be some assignments that were done in class outside of the Canvas online course and therefore the grade would show up in ActiveParent/ActiveStudent but not in Canvas.
Feel free to reach out by email or leave voicemail at the number and extension above. All voicemails come straight to my email now.
Want to know more about the Academy of Engineering? - click here