National Honor Society
Welcome to the MCHS National Honor Society 2023-2024 website.
The purpose of National Honor Society is to create an enthusiasm for scholarship, to stimulate a desire to render service, to promote leadership, and to develop character in the students of secondary schools.
Important information about our organization is tabbed on the left side of this page. If you are interested in membership, please review the membership selection process on the left.
Please contact the National Honor Society sponsor, Ms. Barger, if you have questions about NHS. Mrs. Bennett also assists with this club.
- Welcome back Senior members for the 2023-2024 school year!
- Get the most out of your membership: Membership Infographic
- PLEASE CHECK THE BYLAWS ABOUT UNEXCUSED ABSENCES TO MEETINGS.
- Familiarize yourself with the NHS bylaws.
- Please stay tuned for more information about NHS for the year.
- NHS runs, organizes, and operates the MCHS Recycling program. All members will assist with this, but we are looking for more clubs to get involved.
Member Meetings will typically be from 7:50 -- 8:20 a.m. on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month with a few exceptions. We will meet in Mrs. Bennett's Room 195 until further notice.
- Thursday, August 24th [Meeting completed]
- Thursday, September 14th [Meeting completed]
- Thursday, September 28th [Meeting completed]
- Thursday, October 26th
- Thursday, November 9th
- Thursday, November 30th
- Thursday, December 14th
**These meetings are for current NHS members only. Please be on time for these meetings.