The transcript contains all high school semester grades and ACT test scores. The transcript is considered official if it is stamped, sealed and mailed directly to the institution from MCHS. It is the student's responsibility to request that a transcript be sent.


    Order Credentials from Parchment



    • As part of the admissions process, most colleges require an official 6 semester transcript with senior schedule, GPA and Rank (through junior year) or 7 semester transcript with senior schedule, GPA and Rank (through 1st semester of senior year AND the final transcript, available upon graduation. You or your child can request a transcript simply by filling out a form in Student Services. 
    • Seniors, be sure you apply to the college or university BEFORE requesting that a transcript be sent. Also, senior schedules, GPA and Rank ARE NOT available prior to the beginning of your senior year so we will not send transcripts for college admission until transcripts have all the required information. Any transcript requests made prior to your senior year will be held until senior schedules, GPA and Rank are available. That information will be complete by mid-August.
    • Upon graduation, the student must request that a final transcript be sent to the agency or college of his/her choice.
    • Requests may be made for unofficial transcripts for your personal records; also, as part of the application process, some scholarship applications will accept unofficial transcripts or transcripts that are sealed but that are mailed directly from the student.


    For students who have already graduated:


    •  All requests must include the following information: name of the student at the time of attendance, date of graduation or date last attended, date of birth, address to mail transcript, number of copies, date of request, a telephone number to reach person requesting the information, and a signature.  
    • NOTE:  There is a $3.00 processing fee, payable by cash or check, assessed at the time of the request. You can bring this fee when you pick up the transcript, or you can mail it to the following address: 

      Courtney Flesher, Registrar

      Madison Central High School,

      1417 Highland Colony Parkway

      Madison, MS 39110.