Welcome to Mrs. Lee's Second Grade Class!
I am so excited to join the team at Madison Avenue Elementary. I know what a great school this is because I was a studnet here myself! I will be entering my eighth year of teaching, and I can't think of a better place to be. I have been married to my wonderful husband, Josh, for four years. Our daughter, Charlie, is three years old, and our son, Holt, is one year old.
I know that it is going to be a joy working with each of you this year. My goal is to create life long learners by bringing lessons to life and showing each student how enjoyable it can be to discover and learn something new. My classroom is a safe, positive place to learn where we collaborate with one another and build each other up. Everybody has something unique to bring to our class, and I love to find what is special about each learner and encourage him/her to grow and expand on talents and strengths.
Here are a few things about me:
- I LOVE to read! As soon as I finish one book, I pick up another.
- My favorite family vacation is to go hiking in the Great Smokey Mountains.
- I have two dogs that I adore, Bear and Oliver.
- My education includes: Mississippi State University, Lipscomb University (M.Ed), and Mississippi College (Ed.S).
- My favorite food is french fries. Yum!