Mrs. Arista Evans, School Counselor
“To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."
William G. Wilson
Falcon Facts about Mrs. Evans
- Attended Velma Jackson High School and Graduate of Saint Joseph Catholic High School, Jackson
- Lifelong Canton Native married to Maurice Evans
- Proud Parents of Coach DaJour Evans and DeAsia Evans
- Graduate of Mississippi College: B.S. Ed. (Elementary Education, K-8) and a M. Ed. (School Counseling, K-12)
- Twenty-eighth Year as an Educator of MCS and CPSD
- Faithful Member of Holy Child Jesus Catholic Church, Canton
- Hobbies: Spending Quality Time with Family, Community Service, Reading Devotionals, Journaling, and Crossword Puzzles
The Goals of the School Counseling Program at CES
- Focus on Every Student's Well-Being, Attendance, Academic Growth, and Behavior.
- Teach Every Student Character Education: "The Big 3 and Me": Treat Others Right, Make Smart Decisions, and Maximize His/Her Potential.
- Help Students to become Respectful, Responsible, and Safe Falcons
- Provide Individual, Small Group, and Classroom Guidance Counseling.
Mrs. Arista Evans, CES Counselor
662-468-2833, Ext. 1010 or via email at email@example.com.