¡Bienvenidos - Welcome!
SPANISH I - 6TH GRADE ELA - ELA LEARNING STRATEGIES
I am so excited that you are here. Together, as a family, we are going to have a great year, set goals, and achieve great success. It is my goal to foster a safe and fun learning environment where each student feels that they are able to succeed.
About the Teacher
- This is my first year here at Olde Towne (Go Titans!)
- I am a North Mississippi native
- I graduated with a B.A. in Spanish from the University of Mississippi
- I've been married for five years
- I've travelled all over the United States and have been to three foreign countries: Canada, Costa Rica, and Jordan
- Follow the directions the first time
- Raise your hand to speak or to get up
- Respect yourself, your teacher, your classmates, and your surroundings
- Keep your hands, feet, and objects to yourself
- No gum and no phones
Of course, all of these are covered by our expectation: BE BLUE!