Welcome to Kindergarten!
My name is Kimberly Bell. I received my Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education from Belhaven University. I have been teaching Kindergarten for the past six years in the Jackson Public School District. This is my first year at Ann Smith Elementary and I am so excited to be a Titan!
I live in Madison, MS with my family. I am married to Anthony and we have a two year old son named Jacob. My family attends Broadmoor Baptist Church in Madison. I love to read and spend time outdoors with my family.
I look forward to working with all of my students this year. I know that 2018-2019 will be a great school year!
Important Information for Parents:
- Parents make sure that you check your child's take home folder every night.
- Homework folders will go home every Monday and need to be returned every Friday. Girls have a yellow folder and boys have a blue folder.
- Please make sure to initial the behavior sheet in the take home folder everyday.
- Please make sure your child has a change of clothes at school.
- If your child brings money, make sure to put it in the take home folder.
- Use Remind 101 to contact me for any reason. My office hours are 2:30-4:30. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have a change in transportation, please send a note to school.