THURSDAY (A Day)
APRIL 14, 2021
- Ms. Langworthy is holding virtual auditions for choir and Legacy next year. If you would like to audition, please email email@example.com a video of yourself singing by April 30th.
Order a 2020-2021 yearbook on the school website for $70. This last day to order is April 30th.
- Checkout notes are due in the attendance office BEFORE 10:00 am.
- No outside food is to be delivered or brought to the school.
- Masks should be worn at all times.
ATHLETICS THIS WEEK
- Monday (4/12) - 9th Grade Baseball at Brandon (5:00/7:00)
- Monday (4/12) - Softball vs. Warren Central
- Tuesday (4/13) - Baseball at South Panola (JV 5:00 V 7:00)
- Tuesday (4/13) - Softball at Vicksburg (JV 5:00 V 6:15)
- Tuesday (4/13) - Tennis Playoffs at Oxford
- Wednesday (4/14) - Golf Starkville Invitational at Starkville Country Club (9:00)
- Wednesday (4/14) - JV Boys Golf Warren Central JV Invitational at Clear Creek (9:00)
- Wednesday (4/14) - Archery State Meet at GMS (GMS 4:30/GHS 6:30)
- Thursday (4/15) - Boys Golf- Big Blue Inivtational at Lake Caroline (9:00)
- Thursday (4/15) - Girls Golf- Maverick Invitational at Canton Country Club (9:00)
- Thursday (4/15) - Regional Track Meet at Clinton
- Thursday (4/15) - Baseball vs. South Panola (JV 5:00 V 7:00)
- Thursday (4/15) - Softball vs. Pisgah (JV 5:00 V 6:15)
- Friday (4/16) - Girls Powerlifting State Championship at Jackson Coliseum
- Friday (4/16) - 9th Grade Baseball vs. Rose Scott (5:00/7:00)
- Saturday (4/17) - Baseball at South Panola (JV 12:00 V 2:00)
- Saturday (4/17) - Softball vs. North Pike (JV 11:00 V 12:30)
- Saturday (4/16) - Boys Powerlifting State Meet at Jackson Coliseum Regional Track Meet at Clinton
- We Care Box: The GHS Counselor’s Office will be utilizing the We Care box this year as a source of communication between the students and GHS counselors. The black box is located between the library and art hallway. It is designed to be a confidential course of communication for students to report to the Counselor’s Office other students who are in need, a danger to themselves or others, or other concerns. Concerns placed in the box are taken very seriously—please only make a report if you have a legitimate concern! Reports can be made anonymously; however, it is very helpful to have the name of the person reporting the information in the event further information is needed. If you have a legitimate concern about another student, please fill out one of the yellow WE CARE forms located in the folder on the outside of the mailbox and drop it inside the box. The box will be checked in a timely manner.
- Please visit the Counselor’s Office tab on our website (ghsmavs.com) for scholarship information.