601-859-6150 ext: 6739
Bienvenue sur le site web des classes de français de GHS.
J'espère que ce site vous sera utile!
Welcome to the website for the GHS French classes.
I hope this site will be useful to you!
Qui est Madame Musgrove? (Who is Mrs. Musgrove)
- I have been teaching French since 1996 (with a few years off with my babies).
- I have a Master’s in Education from William Carey.
- My Bachelor’s degree was in Foreign Languages with an emphasis in French and a minor in Business from USM.
- I also studied French in Montpellier, France.
- I am certified to teach K-12 French, K-12 English as a Second Language, 7-12 Business, and 7-12 Social Studies.
- I am a member and former officer (VP) of the Mississippi Foreign Language Association.
- I am a member and former officer (VP) of the Mississippi chapter of the American Association of Teachers of French.
- I was selected as the First Class Teacher of the Year for Hattiesburg Public Schools and awarded Professor Lauréat by the Mississippi Chapter of the American Association of Teachers of French.
- I enjoy spending time with my husband of 17 years, Miles, and our 3 children, Colton, Mabry, and Maylie.
You can reach me with any of the following:
- through email at email@example.com
- through the message system of Canvas
- via Remind once you've signed up for my Remind (text @mavfrench to 81010)
Note: During the school day, you will receive the fastest response through email or Remind text.
Check out this Bienvenue Video and this Information on French classes (When you open this powerpoint, click "Slideshow" and then "From Beginning" to hear me walk you through the presentation. Once the file opens in presentation mode, click the audio play button toward the bottom of the page. You may be asked for you district log-in information.)
NOTE that the grading scale has been changed to a district wide 66% major grades/34% daily, homework, quiz grades)
My Office Hours:
I am available to students