RHS Academy of Engineering
Instructor: Richardson, Bill
My name is Bill Richardson, and I am the teacher/instructor for the Ridgeland High School Engineering Academy. The academy focuses on engineering, CAD, robotics, unmanned aerial vehicles, and highly technical skills throughout its successive years. Students will become skilled in problem solving, CAD, robotics, additive manufacturing, CNC (subtractive) manufacturing, and design.
AA - Electronics Technology
M.Ed. - History
Ed. Spec. - K-12 administration
National Board Certified Teacher in Career and Technical Education
Project Lead the Way - IED (Introduction to Engineering Design), DE (Digital Electronics) certified
Certificates & Awards:
- CSWA (Certified SolidWorks Associate)
- Project Lead the Way - IED (Introduction to Engineering Design), DE (Digital Electronics) certified
- National Board Certified Teacher in Career and Technical Education
- US Patent Office Teacher Institute graduate
- Star Teacher 2014 - 2015
- National Robotics Teacher of the Year 20??
- Ridgeland City Make Award 20??
- Madison County Middle Teacher of the Year 20??
- National TSA Mississippi Teacher of the Year 20??
- Raspberry Pi Certified Educator 2018 (Picademy Atlanta)
- Robotics teams coach/mentor
- FCC Radio Licensed since 1991 – Extra Class License
- ARRL Teacher Institute I & II graduate
- Microsoft Certified Professional