THANK YOU ALL for an AMAZING Track season! Already looking forward to the 2022 season. Go Titans!
- There will be an informational meeting for Girls and Boys track WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 8, in the Cafeteria during the activity period.
-Any 7th and 8th grade girl and boy students can try out.
- Tryouts are scheduled for:
--Girls and Boys Track - TUESDAY, JANUARY 18 @ RHS from 3:45-5:00
--Girls Basketball Makeups - WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 19 @ RHS from 3:45-5:00
--Boys Basketball Makeups - MONDAY, JANUARY 24 @ RHS from 3:45-5:00
--Field events only - WHEN YOU TURN IN YOUR TEACHER RECOMMENDATION FORM, TELL COACH MOORE THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN FIELD EVENTS.
- Make sure you're running/working out/training leading up to tryouts in January.
Things for you to take care of prior to tryouts:
- Turn in your teacher recommendation form to Coach Moore.
- Sign your name on the tryouts sheet outside Coach Moore's room.
- You MUST have a CURRENT PHYSICAL uploaded to your DragonFly account in order to try out.
- You MUST have a COMPLETED DragonFly account in order to try out.
If you do not already have a DragonFly account created:
Please download the DragonFly MAX app from either the App Store or Google Play. Click "Get Started" and follow the prompts to create your account. Our school name is Olde Towne Middle, and our school code is URT7JV.
Once you've created your account, you can fill out the necessary online paperwork and upload your physical.
- You must upload your physical to DragonFly.
Meet Schedule - TBA
2022 Girls and Boys Track Teams - TBA
If you made either the Girls or Boys team, please sign up for Remind ASAP.
Girls - text the # 81010; enter this code in the message box - @
Boys - text the # 81010; enter this code in the message box - @
* If you already have the Remind app, you can search for our teams' Reminds just by using the codes given above.
Lots more information to come!
- Coach Moore