2021 Girls and Boys Track Teams
-Any 7th and 8th grade girl and boy students can try out.
- If you are a traditional/in-person learner and did NOT sign up on the interest sheet with Coach Moore, please e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will add your name to the list.
- If you are a virtual learner currently and are switching to a traditional/in-person learner for the 2nd Semester and want to try out for the track teams, please e-mail Coach Moore at email@example.com.
- Exact dates for tryouts will be given once we return in January.
- Make sure you're running/working out/training over the break and leading up to tryouts in January.
- Please go ahead and make sure your DragonFly account is updated (if you already have one). If you don't already have one, please see below for information on how to sign up for DragonFly.
- Girls AND Boys Track - if you have NOT turned in your uniform from last year yet, please contact Coach Moore via e-mail to schedule a time to drop off your uniform OR drop it off at the front office at OTMS (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please download the DragonFly MAX app from either the App Store or Google Play. Click "Get Started" and follow the prompts to create your account. Our school name is Olde Towne Middle, and our school code is URT7JV.Once you've created your account, you can fill out the necessary online paperwork and upload your physical.
- You must upload your physical to DragonFly.
The meet schedule has been added to the Calendar!
Lots more information to come!
- Coach Moore