Ridgeland High School
Chromebook for MacBook Swap
Upcoming 9th Graders ONLY
Ridgeland High School Library
July 8th -- Last Names that begin with (A-K) – 11-12pm or 5-6pm*
July 9th -- Last Names that begin with (L-Z) – 11-12pm or 5-6pm*
Make-up Date is TBD
*After receiving the MacBook, students may take a self-guided tour of RHS. (OPTIONAL)
*Counselors will also give a short presentation during the last 15 minutes of each session (OPTIONAL)
-- All new students to the Titan Zone for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year will receive a MacBook at another time
Please stay home if you are sick or have symptoms of COVID-19, which include a fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
We ask that you:
What to bring on pickup day (Upcoming 9th Graders ONLY):
- Submit $50 Usage using MySchoolBucks as soon as possible (July 5th) -- NO CASH or CHECKS
- The MySchoolBucks link will open July 5th accepting usage fee payments until Friday, September 3rd. Students who have not paid the usage fee by Friday, September 3rd will forfeit take-home privileges until fees are paid. Payment will only be accepted through MySchoolBucks, which can be accessed through our District website.
- It is suggested to use a computer to complete payment -- NOT the app on a phone
- Follow CDC and MCS Guidelines for the COVID-19 Pandemic
- District Assigned Chromebook and Charger from 8th grade school year
- You must turn in your old Chromebook and Charger to be issued a new MacBook
- Remove any stickers completely
- Place the Chromebook charger in separate Ziplock bags
Step 1:Please view the orientation presentation. Information will be provided about new procedures and fees.
- Broken Screen/Missing Keys
- Missing/Broken Charger