Ridgeland High SchoolMacBook Drive-thru Deployment
Dear Ridgeland High Family:Ridgeland High School has scheduled MacBook Drive-thru Deployment on:
Please stay home if you are sick or have symptoms of COVID-19, which include a fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
We ask that you:
- Submit $50 Usage using MySchoolBucks
- Submit your Proof of Residency to the school prior to MacBook pick-up
- Wear a face covering
- Bring a pen to use
- Remain in your car at ALL times
Disclaimer: Residency must be completed before participating in MacBook Distribution.What to bring on pickup day:
- District Assigned MacBook (Remove the device from the case - trash it)
- Remove any stickers completely
- Place the charger in separate Ziplock bags, if available
- Chargers: HS – 3 parts (MacBook, power brick and extension)
Possible Charges: Power Adapter – must have a brick and either extension cord or small plug.
Step 1:Please view the orientation presentation. Information will be provided about new procedures and fees.
- $80 if missing brick
- $20 if no cord or small plug