Advanced Placement United States History
Fellowship of Christian Athletes (Assistant Sponsor)
- Click HERE for the instructions to become an observer of a student in Canvas.
- Check the Photo Tab on the left throughout the year for pictures of APUSH classes and activities.
- Check below for information about APUSH supplies and what unit we are currently working on.
About the Teacher
Ms. Barger has a Bachelor of Arts in History from Mississippi College and a Master of Arts in History from the University of Alabama. She has taught U.S. history, World history, Psychology, and Government in the past, and this year she is teaching Advanced Placement U.S. History. This is her 10th year at MCHS!
I am looking forward to a wonderful year ahead. Go Jags!
- Students should bring the following everyday to class:
- Class supplies
- Currently in class we are covering APUSH Period 4 (1800-1848) and Period 5 (1844-1877)