Fellowship of Christian Athletes (Assistant Sponsor)
- Click HERE for the instructions to become an observer of a student in Canvas.
- Check the Photo Tab on the left throughout the year for pictures of classes and activities.
- Check below for information about APUSH and AP Euro supplies and what unit we are currently working on.
About the Teacher
I have a Bachelor of Arts in History from Mississippi College and a Master of Arts in History from the University of Alabama. I have taught U.S. history, World history, Psychology, and Government in the past, and this year I am teaching Advanced Placement U.S. History and Advancement Placement European History. I sponsor a couple of clubs at MCHS. You can find information about MCHS clubs on the school webpage under Student Life. I organize the recycling program at MCHS. We would love to get you involved! This is my 11th year at MCHS, and I am looking forward to a wonderful year ahead. Go Jags!
AP United States History (APUSH) 2023-2024
- Currently in Unit 3 (1754 -- 1800)
AP European History (AP Euro) 2023-2024
- Currently wrapping up Unit 2 and starting Unit 3 around Fall Break.
- APUSH: 1 1/2 or 2 inch 3-ring binder, paper, pencil, highlighter, 9 dividers
- AP Euro: 1 or 1/12 inch 3-ring binder, paper, pencil, highlighter, 9 dividers
- Please see Ms. Barger if you need any of these supplies as I do have a lot of extras.