Madison Career & Technical Center
Mark of Excellence
National Technical Honor Society
1. To promote the ideas of honesty, service, leadership, and skill development among America's future workforce.
2. To reward scholastic achievement in career technical education.
3. To assist members in their pursuit of career and educational goals.
4. To help build and maintain a stronger, more positive image for career technical students, programs and schools in the local community and throughout the nation.
5. To encourage the practice of high standards of personal and professional conduct and individual responsibility among the membership.
6. To help member schools initiate and maintain strong working partnerships with local institutions of business, industry and commerce.
7. To hold conferences, workshops and seminars for the education and mutual improvement of the members and to provide opportunity for the exchange of ideas and experiences through meetings with other chapters.
8. To advance the growth and ideas of the society throughout the educational community.