Welcome to 2019-2020 school year!!!!
As we come to the end of one decade, we enter another with great enthusiasm; another year of great expectations and awesome results. This will be my seventh year at Shirley Simmons and Madison County Schools District and my seventeenth year of teaching overall. I am a father of three and two of which are middle schoolers. I am looking forward to another great year with your middle schooler. If you have any questions or concerns throughout the year, please feel frre to contact me. Also, check other pages on my website for current homework and assignments, lesson reviews, expectations, helpful links.
Supplies needed daily
- 2- 1 subject notebooks
- 1- 1 inch binder
- Loose leaf paper
- At least two pencils (No Pens!!!)
- Colored Pencil
- Positive Attitude
- The WILL to be better!
Let’s work together to help your child have a successful year. Some things that can be done at home to contribute to your child’s success:
- Make sure your child has comfortable and quiet area to study and do homework.
- Check homework for accuracy and completeness
- Express high yet realistic expectations for achievement
- Encourage your child daily to do their best
8th Grade Mathematics/ Algebra 1