Germantown High School
Mark of Excellence
1) I LOVE Les Miserables...maybe a little obsessed. The novel is one of my favorites. I have one chicken named Cosette and one rooster named Javert.
2) M&Ms are my favorite!
3) I went to the 1996 summer Olympics in Atlanta where I saw the Dream Team play and Michael Johnson run. Also, I got to see the gold-medal gymnastics team at the basketball game.
4) I have seen Hamilton twice (the Kennedy Center my favorite). Behind Les Miserables, it is my favorite musical.
5) Our dogs are named: Hazel, Lily, Victor, and Roscoe (a Great Pyrenees)... our cats are named: Timon, Raquel, Georgie, Gizmo, and Joann. I am not even going to name all the ducks and chickens.
6) In 2018, I participated in the George Washington Teacher Institute where I got to stay on Mount Vernon's estate for a week (adventuring out at night and seeing the sunrise over the Potomac in the morning...pictures below). It is my favorite place to visit.