I would like to welcome you to my room. I'm so excited to get this school year started. Mrs. James and I are going to work hard to help your child succeed in every area. Some things that you can do to help are the following: read every day with your children, study their word wall words, practice with addition and subtraction flashcards, and practice sentence writing. Along with the academics, please work on responsibility. It is vitally important that children learn to be responsible for their own supplies, work, and behavior.General notes about the class:
If you need to contact me, you may do so through e-mail at email@example.com or the school (601-856-6621).Thank you for everything. I look forward to this coming school year!!Have a great day!Mrs. McNeese
- Snacks are NOT provided by the school.
- Homework is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- School begins promptly at 7:20 each day!
- Please check and sign your child's folder every day. Also remember, notes need to be placed in the bag in the back and zipped.
- Please make sure you sign up with my Remind 101 as soon as possible. I communicate often with this texting tool!!
- Please pay supply fees as soon as possible. Your child's workbooks are paid for with this money, along with field trip shirts.
- I also encourage you to sign up with our PTO. This organization is a vital part of our school, and they work diligently to provide for our school and children.