The following link will connect you to the November newletter:
We are off to a great start. My children are working hard, rules and procedures are being practiced, and new friendships are being made. Please begin to work on your student's sight words. Some things that you can continue to do are the following: read every day with your children, study their word wall words, practice with addition and subtraction flashcards, and practice sentence writing. Along with the academics, please work on responsibility. It is vitally important that children learn to be responsible for their own supplies, work, and behavior.As we are working on our 2nd 9 weeks, our students are using sounds, blending sounds, and writing sentences and stories. I am so excited to see their progress. I encourage you to continue reading their take home readers and revisit old stories. We also have events coming up. Please keep a check on your students folder to check for important notes concerning their academics and these future events.. Our Pow Wow is coming up on Nov. 22. Please come and enjoy a picnic with your student. Notes concerning this event will be in their folder the week of Nov. 11th.General notes about the class:
If you need to contact me, you may do so through e-mail at email@example.com or the school (601-856-6621).Thank you for everything. I look forward to this coming school year!!Have a great day!Mrs. McNeese
- Snacks are NOT provided by the school.
- Homework is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- School begins promptly at 7:20 each day!
- Please check and sign your child's folder every day. Also remember, notes need to be placed in the bag in the back and zipped.
- Please make sure you sign up with my Remind 101 as soon as possible. I communicate often with this texting tool!!
- Please pay supply fees as soon as possible. Your child's workbooks are paid for with this money, along with field trip shirts.
- I also encourage you to sign up with our PTO. This organization is a vital part of our school, and they work diligently to provide for our school and children.