Thank you for your interest in registration at Ridgeland High School. Please read all the information below about the requirements for registration.
RHS Enrollment Packet - English
RHS Paquete de inscripcíon de nuevos estudiantes - Español
- The above documents are fillable documents. You can type in the documents and save them to a computer and then print. Or print them first and then fill out with blue or black ink.
- There are also paper copies available at Ridgeland High School.
- Please return complete enrollment packet to Ridgeland High School.
Required Documents for New Student Enrollment:
- Transcript from prior school (high school only)
- Current report card from prior school
- Discipline record from prior school
- Withdrawal form from prior school
- Completed enrollment packet - see below
- Mississippi Immunization Form 121 (original from your doctor's office)
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Custody Papers (if parents are divorced or parent not listed on the birth certificate)
- One of the following in the parent's name:
- Mortgage Document
- Homestead Exemption
- Rental or Lease Agreement (all occupants must be listed on the agreement and agreement must be current)
- One bill in the parent's name showing the street address and dated within the last 60 days:
- A "Special Affidavit of Residence" is required when a student resides with their parent or guardian in a home or apartment not owned or leased in the name of the parent or guardian: see below.
RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION
RHS Returning Student Registration Form
- The above documents is a fillable document. You can type in the document and save it to a computer and then print. Or print it first and then fill out with blue or black ink.
- Early Registration for Returning students begin April 17th - May 19th. Registration must be completed before school is out for students to get a New MacBok this summer.
- Items to turn in for Early Registration:
- Student Information Sheet
- Proof of Residency (Homeowner will need to provide a Deed ) Those renting their homes/apartments will need to submit a current signed lease agreement listing your student (s) as occupants. This lease must be good through August 31, 2023.
- One (1) Utility Bill Disconnect notices are not accepted ( cell phone bills and disconnect notices are not accepted )
- Hard copies of Student Information Sheets are available at Ridgeland High School.
- Parents are required to bring the form to Ridgeland High School.