Madison County Schools New Student Enrollment
Inscripción: como matricularse a nuestras escuelas
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Thank you so much for your patience as we have worked to modify our new student enrollment during the pandemic. Madison County Schools wants to make the collection of documents and registration materials efficient and safe for all during this time.
The documents #1-10 listed below need to be submitted to complete the registration process and returned to your child's school by appointment only. Please call your school site to make an appointment for a time slot to turn in your completed forms.
Please stay home if you are sick or have symptoms of COVID-19, which include a fever, cough, or shortness of breath. We will be glad to reschedule an appointment for a later date.
If you are in a high-risk health category, please contact us directly. We will be glad to work with you on the best way to turn in the needed documents for registration.
Required Documents for New Student Enrollment:
- Transcript from prior school (high school only)
- Current report card from prior school
- Withdrawal form from prior school
- Completed enrollment packet **Visit your school’s website for a school-specific packet
- Mississippi Immunization Form 121 (original from your doctor’s office)
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Custody Papers (if parents are divorced or parent not listed on the birth certificate)
- One of the following in the parent’s name:
- Mortgage Document
- Homestead Exemption
- Rental or Lease Agreement (all occupants must be listed on the agreement and agreement must be current)
- One bill in the parent’s name showing the street address and dated within the last 60 days:
- A “Special Affidavit of Residence” is required when a student resides with their parent or guardian in a home or apartment not owned or leased in the name of the parent or guardian. Click here to learn more about the Special Affidavit of Residence.
We are excited to have your child join the Madison County Schools family! We are here to assist you with any needs. Please feel free to contact us!
Ann Smith Elementary K-2 at 601.856.6621
Highland Elementary 3-5 at 601.853.8103
Olde Towne Middle School 6-8 at 601.898.8730
Ridgeland High School 9-12 at 601.898.5023
Madison Avenue Lower Elementary K-2 at 601.856.2951
Madison Avenue Upper Elementary 3-5 at 601.856.6609
Madison Station Elementary K-5 at 601.856.6246
East Flora Elementary K-5 at 601.879.8724
Madison Middle 6-8 at 601.605.4171
Rosa Scott 9th Grade High School at 601.605.0054
Madison Central High School 10-12 at 601.856.7121
Madison Crossing Elementary K-5 at 601.898.7710
Mannsdale Lower Elementary K-2 at 601.879.0309
Mannsdale Upper Elementary 3-5 at 601.879.3433
Germantown Middle 6-8 at 601.859.0376
Germantown High School 9-12 at 601.859.6150
Luther Branson Elementary K-5 at 601.859.2743
Camden Elementary K-5at 662.468.2833
Shirley Simmons Middle 6-8 at 601.855.2406
Velma Jackson High School 9-12 at 662.468.2531