• Cafeteria Account Refund / Transfer

    Pre-Pay may be transferred to a sibling's account by submitting a Cafeteria Account Refund/Transfer Form.  Pre-Pay balances are refundable in the event the student withdraws from Madison County School District or the lunch status changes to free and if the account balance is $5.00 or more.  The parent must complete the Cafeteria Refund/Transfer Form.