PTO Board 2016-2017How Can I Help?
Descriptions of Committees
- Faculty Appreciation - Help with food and/or serving of the food for monthly lunches for the staff.
- Membership - Help recruit parents to be members of our PTO.
- Proctoring State Test - Being present on certain days in the spring to help monitor students during test taking. And provide granola bars, candy, etc. for the state test.
- Maverick Color Run:
* Traffic Control - volunteers to man the race course, these volunteers keep the runners where they need to be on the route.
*Distribute shirts into goody bags.
* Registration -Input registration forms, collect monies, fill out necessary deposit forms for Treasurer. Help with race packet pick-up night before the race and distribute bags to racers. Assist race packet pick-up and race day registrations on race day.
* Sponsorship - Solicit local businesses to become sponsors.
* Goody Bags- Solicit local businesses for coupons, products to put into goody bags for racers. Stuff the goody bags and help distribute during race packet pick-up.
* Set-up & Clean-up- Race day only, maybe night before
* Water Stations - Race day only, 1or 2 water stations along the route have to be manned with volunteers. Coolers/ice/cups/water need to be organized, find water donations.
- Special Events- Help with decorations/food for special events held on our campus such as Veteran's Day, National Merit, and Class Day.
- T-shirts-Help with selling of PTO merchandise at various events throughout the school year.