Germantown High SchoolFinally Freshman Orientation
WELCOME CLASS OF 2026
We ask that you:
- Submit $50 Usage using MySchoolBucks as soon as possible (July 6) -- Cash, money orders, or credit card payments on MySchoolBucks will also be accepted on the day of orientation. No checks, please. If payment is made on-site during orientation, there is no guarantee for same-day MacBook pick-up.
- The MySchoolBucks link will open on July 6th accepting usage fee payments.
Disclaimer: Residency must be completed before participating in MacBook Distribution.
Email residency documents to: firstname.lastname@example.orgStep 1: Register for your Class of 2026 Orientation1. You must sign in with your Blackboard (MCS website) account. If you do not have one, click here to register for an account. If you have an account, click "Sign in" at the top of the screen to sign in.2. Click on the session below that you plan to attend. This will take you to a new screen. Click "Register Now" at the bottom of the next screen. Each slot is limited to a certain number of students determined by the enrollment per school. If your slot is "Closed", you must go to the next available slot.
- July 25 - 5:30 pm
- July 26 - 9:00 am and 1:00 pm
- July 27 - 9:00 am and 1:00 pm
- August 1 - 1:00 pm **New Students to the MAV Zone** (enrolled May 21, 2022 - July 27, 2022)
Click here to view the Finally Freshman Newsletter for important information.
Step 2: Please view the orientation presentation. Information will be provided about new procedures and fees.