Are you ready for an adventure?!
- To learn basic skills of vocabulary, listening comprehension, speaking, reading, and writing of the Spanish language
- To develop a basic understanding and appreciation of Hispanic culture in the U.S. and abroad
- Spanish-speaking countries
- Greetings, goodbyes, and manners
- Numbers 1-100
- Dates, time, and weather
Chapter 1 – Who are we?
- Describing people and things
- Where we are from
Chapter 2 – The Family and The Home
- Describing family and pets
- Talking about Rooms in a House
Chapter 3 – During Class and Later
- Talking about what we do in school
- Compare school and after-school activities
Chapter 4 – What we eat and Where?
- Identify and discuss foods
- Order food at a restaurant
Chapter 5 – Sports
- Talking about sport and teams
- Colors and uniforms
Chapter 6 – Well-Being
- Describing personality and emotions
- Going to the doctor
Chapter 7 – On Vacation
- Discuss summer and winter weather
- Learn about seasonal activities
This year I will be using School Status instead of Remind. More information about this new school-wide resource is coming soon!