Setting and tracking goals helps your child learn important life skills such as planning, organization, and time management. Students who are able to set and achieve goals are better communicators, more self-aware and have more confidence.
Positive Thinking for Teens (Newport Academy)
- Theory of Positive Emotions
- Gratititude and Mental Health
- Teen Positivity and Finding Our Strenghts
- Find Your Character Strenghts - (free survey)
- 5 R's of Positive Thinking for Teens
Teen SMART Goals Learn more about SMART goals and benefits to your teen. (2020 Teen SMART Goals)
Teen SMART Goal App Free app to help your teen organize and keep track of goals.