Welcome to Kindergarten Online Registration
Thank you for visiting this page and helping us prepare to meet Madison County School's newest students- the Class of 2033. To attend kindergarten, children must be five (5) years old on or before September 1, 2020. Please complete the online form and click on submit. School sites will receive your student's information, but this will not complete the registration process.
We will set up a future date to collect the following items that are needed to complete registration:
- Student's certified birth certificate (copies will not be accepted)
- Student's Mississippi Immunization Form 121
- Student's Social Security Card
- Proof of residency (mortgage document, filed homestead exemption, property deed, property tax notice, closing statement, or current lease agreement)
- One (1) current utility bill (gas, water, electric, cable, or internet) showing residence property address
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Kim Kremser at email@example.com
*Please follow us on social media and visit the Madison County Schools website for the most current updates!!!! We can H.A.R.D.L.Y. wait to meet our newest MCS family members!!!!