CROSS COUNTRY 2021-2022 School Year
- If you are interested in running Cross Country in the Fall, please e-mail Coach Frazier (email@example.com) OR Coach Moore (firstname.lastname@example.org) letting us know that you are interested. Coach Frazier will be creating an e-mail group and sending out summer training plans.
- Cross Country is open to students in grades 7-12 for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Please let one of us know if you have any questions.
MEET SCHEDULE 2021
Below is our meet schedule as of today:
There MAY be some changes made, depending on possible Covid restrictions.
Practices will be at Ridgeland High School on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays until 5:00 PM. If a change is made, Coach Frazier will announce that change via Remind.
Hello parents and runners!
We are so excited about our upcoming cross country season and we hope anyone who is interested in running for the Titans will come out and join our team. There are no tryouts so everyone is welcome, all we ask is that you keep a positve attitude and work hard every day. Middle school and high school practice together at Ridgeland High School. All middle school students who want to run need to get a bus pass from Coach Moore (OTMS Choir room) or Coach Frazier (8th grade history). Parents need to pick their athlete up from RHS on practice days.
This is a great sport that encourages teamwork and builds determination and stamina in students. We have fun and we work hard so if you're looking for a place to belong in the Titan zone come out and try it!
To sign up for Remind:
- Text this number - 81010
- Enter this code in the message box - @324cfg
Looking forward to a GREAT season this year!
- Coach Frazier & Coach Moore