Welcome to the Madison Central
Academy of Engineering
Parent Members Page
Click HERE for Parent Volunteer Expectations
Mission Statement: Prepare students interested in pursuing any engineering or other STEM-related career for the rigorous curriculum at a 2-year or 4-year college and provide authentic workforce training.
- Maintain and increase female and non-traditional enrollment above the national average, which is approximately 17% for females and 12.5% for minorities other than Asian.
- Increase end of course test scores in all five PLTW courses to be above the national average of a 5.
- One hundred percent of graduating engineering academy students have earned at least one industry certification.
- Develop exposure to real world engineering practices by bringing in at least one guest speaker and providing one community industry or college field trip per year.
- The students will achieve science and math literacy by earning at least a C in all science and math classes.