Below are steps to get logged into the Nextera/Questar/MAP assessment app for Chromebook, MacBook, and PC.
- Click the Apple Icon in the upper left of the menu bar.
- Click to restart your laptop or log out.
- At the login screen, click the Questar Assessment User icon. (If the icon is missing, you may need to click other, and enter Questar Assessment User, leave the password blank and click enter)
- The Questar app should open. Wait for directions from your proctor. (Questar version should be 3.5.255)
- To relaunch the Questar App, you may move the mouse to the bottom center of the screen to see and click the dock and app icon.
- Restart your Chromebook.
- DO NOT LOGIN. Click on "Apps" in the lower left corner.
- Click on "Questar-MS".
- Follow login directions in proctor handbook. (Questar version should be 2.4.5)
- Login as normal (Lab name, Student, etc.)
- Click the Windows start icon in lower left.
- Click "All Programs."
- Scroll down to the Questar folder.
- Open and click Questar App.
- Follow login directions in proctor handbook.