Below are steps to get logged into the Nextera/Questar/MAP assessment app for Chromebook, MacBook, and PC.Chromebook Login
- Click on "Apps" in lower left corner.
- Click on "Questar-MS".
- Follow login directions in proctor handbook. (Questar version should be 2.2.95)
- Login as normal (Lab name, Student, etc.)
- Click the Windows start icon in lower left.
- Click "All Programs."
- Scroll down to the Questar folder.
- Open and click Questar App.
- Follow login directions in proctor handbook.
MacBook Questar App Installation
- Look for the Self Service icon in the bottom right of the Dock on your computer.
- IF you don't have Self Service or can't get it to work, please see a technician/librarian for help.
- Click the icon to open.
- In the search bar in Self Service, type Questar and press enter. Click the gray "install" button next to Questar 17-18.
- Click the "blue install" button in the popup window.
- Click the dropdown arrow in the upper right to see if installation "succeeded."
- If installation succeeded, you can look in LaunchPad for Questar app.
- If the app is installed, proceed to MacBook Login section below.
- Restart your laptop or logout.
- At the login screen, click the Questar user icon. If you don't see the Questar icon, click other and type Questar Assessment User.
- There is no password. Click the arrow to login.
- The Questar app should open. Wait for directions from your proctor.