Cam Bilbro Ogletree
Welcome to my webpage. I have had the pleasure of being a faculty member of Madison Central since 2009 and Rosa Scott since 2012. My husband Jeff and I have lived in Madison since 1987 and have three sons and a daughter-in-law, all graduates of Madison Central. I currently teach two courses, Introduction to Engineering Design and AP Computer Science Principles, for the Academy of Engineering and am one of the sponsors of the Robotics Club which is made up of students from Rosa Scott and Madison Central. I also serve as Madison Central's website manager.
I earned a bachelor's degree in Business Information Systems and Quantitative Analysis from Mississippi State University in 1985. After working 20 plus years in corporate Information Technology departments, serving in several different capacities, I decided to follow my passion to teach and left the corporate workforce. In 2009, I completed the alternate route program and earned my master's degree in Business Education at Mississippi College.
My desire is to motivate my students to embrace the real world application of the courses I teach by bringing my work and academic experiences into the classroom. I am very excited to be a member of the Academy of Engineering at Rosa Scott and Madison Central and look forward to working with all of my new students and having another fun and successful year in the Jag Zone.
Educational Certifications/Endorsements include:
- National Board Certified Teacher (NBCT)
- iCAT-T Certification
- C.O.O.L. Certification
- PLTW Intro to Engineering Design Certification
- PLTW AP Computer Science Principles Certification
- Master Teacher Economics
- 105 Business Education (7-12)
- 111 Computer Applications (K-12)
- 188 General Sciences (7-12)
- 192 Social Studies (7-12)
- 193 Economics (7-12)
- 405 Business Management
- 411 Business Technology
- 928 PLTW High School STEM (7-12)
- 952 Career Pathway: Finance and Accounting (7-12)
- 955 Career Pathway: Business Management (7-12)
- 983 Science Technology Engineering & Mathematics (7-12)