How to Purchase an Early Bird Parking Pass
Please read carefully!
- In order to be eligible to purchase a parking pass early, you must purchase a PTO membership.
- A link will be sent through student email (check clutter and/or focused inbox) for seniors, juniors and sophomores that instructs each student on how to purchase a parking pass and join PTO at the same time. The email will be sent right before the student's allotted time.
- STUDENT MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE NOT A DRIVER’S PERMIT AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE. If the student purchases a parking pass with only a driver’s permit, they will not receive their parking pass and their $40 fee will NOT be refunded.
- Link must be accessed using a computer and will NOT work with personal cell phones or I-pads.
- When you access the link, it will allow you to purchase PTO membership, access early class schedule (available August 2nd at 7 pm) AND purchase an early parking pass, all at one time.
- If there is more than one student purchasing a parking pass under the same PTO membership, please contact the GHS Front Office by July 29th between 8 am - 3 pm. You will be given instructions on how to purchase your parking passes.
- REGULAR parking passes will go on sale, Monday, August 2nd at 7 pm.
Early bird parking pass selection will open:
- July 30th at midnight for seniors
- July 31st at noon for juniors
- July 31st at midnight for sophomores.
Cash payments for PTO membership, early class schedule access and parking pass purchase can be done at GHS on Wednesday, August 4thfrom 11 a.m.- 1 p.m.
The parking pass is $40 and PTO membership is $40. Total cost will be $80.
You must pick up your parking pass on: August 4th 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
To pick up parking pass, you must have:
1) Signed drug consent form
2) Student's Valid Driver's License