The Yearbook Staff will be hosting our Night in the Spotlight (Beauty and Beau and Who's Who announcements) on January 25 at 6:00 p.m. in the gym. Anyone who is interested in participating can pick up a packet outside of Mrs. Kinsley's room 232. Forms and payments are due December 13!
Click here to download the Night in the Spotlight Contract.
Night in the Spotlight
January 25, 2020
MANDATORY PRACTICE ON THURSDAY, JANUARY 23
3:45 for FRESHMEN AND SOPHOMORES
5:00 for JUNIORS AND SENIORS
Ticket Information (READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEORE PURCHASING):
- Contestants will receive an email to their student email account on Friday, January 17. This email will include an invitation and link to purchase tickets online for contestants only beginning Monday, January 20 at noon. A link will be posted on the school website on Tuesday morning for the general public to begin purchasing tickets. Floor seats are $10 and bleacher seats are $6. Floor seats will be numbered, so buyers will be able to choose their specific seat/s online when purchasing tickets (just like you would for a concert). This allows everyone a fair chance at reserved seating and minimizes the chaos of finding/saving seats. The system initially chooses a pre-assigned seat for you. You are responsible for choosing your preferred seat which may require changing the pre-assigned selection prior to payment. Changes cannot be made to seating once purchase is entered.
- Each person is limited to 10 floor seats. There are a limited number of floor seats, and these are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Tickets will be sold online only all week through the link on the school website. Tickets will be available to purchase at the door on Saturday night.
- You need to print out your tickets to show at the door upon entry. Only individuals with a ticket will be allowed entry.
Important things for you to know:
- Doors will not open until 5:30 for ticket holders.
- The pageant will be live streamed on the website for those unable to attend. You are welcome to bring your laptops to watch the pageant while you are back stage, but it is not our responsibility if something happens to it. Bring at your own risk!
- We will only have a limited number of chairs backstage. If you would like to sit while you are waiting to go on stage, feel free to bring a folding/bag chair to use.
- Pageant winners will be announced per grade. Who’s Who winners will be announced before pageant winners.
- Bruckner’s School Photography will be available before the pageant to take pictures. They will be set up in the cafeteria. You are welcome to purchase packages, but you will need to bring your order form and payment to the pageant. Order forms will be available at practice on Thursday.
- You MUST be quiet when in your rooms and behind stage! The pageant will be going on and your rooms open directly to the gym.
- Arrive by 4:30m. on Saturday. You will check in and get your number to pin on your right side.
- Come in your dress!
- No one is allowed in the pageant room or the gym except for contestants.
- You can bring cameras or a small bag to the room, but no purses if possible. We cannot promise that someone will be in there watching possessions at all times.
- Girls will be in locker rooms assigned by grades.
- Arrive by 4:45 p.m. on Saturday. You will check in and get your number to pin on your right side.
- Come in your tux. Make sure you wear closed toe shoes. We send these pictures to the local newspapers and want to look professional!)
- No props are allowed on stage! This is not a talent show. You are being judged as an escort!
- No one is allowed in the pageant room except for contestants.
- Boys will be in the Choir Room.