Sign Up Here for Summer Semester Exams
How to Register:
- You must sign in with your Blackboard (MCS website) account. If you do not have one, you must obtain a Blackboard (MCS website) account. Click the "Register" button at the top of this screen. Follow the instructions to create an account.
For an easy Help Guide with step-by-step instructions to set up your Schoolwires' account, please click the link.
- Click on the session below that you plan to attend. This will take you to a new screen. Review the information and answer the registration questions. Click "Register Now" at the bottom of the next screen. Each slot is limited to a certain number of students determined by the enrollment per school. If your slot is "Closed," you must go to the next available slot.
July 13th - July 23rd at 8:00 a.m., 10:00 am, and 12:00 pm
You will receive a confirmation email once you're registered.
- The address to the Madison Career and Technical Center:
379 Calhoun Station Parkway
Madison, MS 39110
We ask that:
- Only students will be allowed to enter the building
- Students will enter the Madison Career and Technical Center through the back door of the building
- Students will be required to wear a mask and maintain social distancing at all times (6 feet away from others)
- Students will sanitize their hands upon entering the building
- Students will need to bring their MacBook and charger
- Students will exit the building in through the front of the building and sanitize their hands upon exiting the building