Welcome to Kindergarten Registration!
WHO CAN REGISTER? A child in the Madison Crossing school zone who will be at least five years old by September 1, 2017.
WHERE DO I REGISTER? Madison Crossing Elementary
WHEN CAN I REGISTER? Registration begins Wednesday, April 5th, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. then continues from 3:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. If you begin signing in around 8:00 a.m., your soon to be kindergartner can visit one of the classrooms from 8:30 - 9:00 with a teacher!
• Affidavit of property ownership (to be filled out at registration)
• Warranty deed, lease agreement, or Homestead exemption papers
• Two (2) current utility bills (electric, water, gas, land phone etc.)
• Student’s social security card
• Certified birth certificate (to order one, go to http://www.msdh.state.ms.us/)
• Mississippi Immunization form 121
• A supply fee of $30.00
Please download, complete and bring with you the Registration Information, Child Services Survey, Home Language Survey, Kindergarten Prior Education Survey, and Kindergarten Parent Questionnaire forms. Coming prepared with all the necessary documents will help the registration process move faster.
The Kindergarten teachers suggest visiting http://www.readingrockets.org for tips on getting your child ready to read. We look forward to meeting you and your child on April 5th!