Sign up to participate in Ms. Wakefield's Room.
How it works:
• Participants sign up to WRITE, DIRECT, or ACT.
If more than 6 people sign up to write or direct,
the sponsors will choose 6 writers, 6 directors,
and the rest will become actors.
• All participants meet on Friday, December 2nd at 8:00 a.m. in the Ms. Wakefield's Room (102).
• The 6 writers each draw a DIRECTOR and 3 CRITERIA that must be included in their play.
• The 6 directors each draw a NUMBER OF ACTORS and as many ACTORS as the number.
• That afternoon, the writers stay at school at the end of the day.
They write from 3:15 until 9:00 p.m.
(Or until they have a complete 10-minute [1250 word] script)
and then return home. Students must have a ride home at or before 9:00.
• On Saturday, The writers meet their directors at 8:00 a.m. to discuss their script.
• At 9:00 a.m. the actors arrive. The actors work with their director until 5:30.
• At 5:30 there is a full cue-to-cue tech rehearsal. The show begins at 6:30.
• There is a SUNDAY ENCORE MATINEE at 2:30 p.m. the following day.