The Ridgeland High School Athletic Booster Club (“Booster Club”) is an “all sports club” formed for the purpose of broadening the involvement of students, their families and the school through support for interscholastic athletic programs and cheerleader activities. The Booster Club works to achieve this through active participation of as many parents as possible in Booster Club programs and events and works closely with the coaches, athletic/activities director, the principal of Ridgeland High School and the Madison County School District administration as follows:
1. To support, promote, and maintain a high standard of integrity and good sportsmanship in all athletic activities.
2. To foster and promote goodwill and fraternal spirit.
3. To promote and encourage all students to be involved in athletics, either as an active participant or as a volunteer assistant.
4. To promote and encourage better attendance at all sports activities by the parents, families, friends, students, faculty, and administration of Ridgeland High School.
5. To raise funds to assist all athletic programs at Ridgeland High School.
6. To assist in meeting the expenses of the athletic programs at Ridgeland High School by volunteer services and other means.
7. To help organize and assist in promoting sports banquets for Ridgeland High School.